15 ml (1 level tbsp) tomato ketchup dash of Worcestershire sauce milk to glaze
1. Grill three rashers of bacon until crisp, then cut into small pieces.
2. Sieve together the flour and salt into a bowl, rub in the butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add all but 1 5 g (1/2 oz) of the cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Mix the milk, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce together and add to dry ingredients.
4. M ix to a soft dough and roll out to an 18 cm (7 inch) circle, brush with milk and cut into eight wedges. Arrange on a buttered, floured baking tray in a circle with edges overlapping. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6 for 30 minutes. Cut the. remaining bacon in half and roll up. Place rolls on skewer and grill till crisp. Use as garnish.